Sunday, August 10, 2008

how to teach my son?????

My son Henry is really too hard to teach him, yesterday I found his "kesihatan Exercise" book, he drawed a very nice picture in the homework, Puan Vijaya very like it, she give him "Sangat Baik" means excellent, and she also told the class, she worked few years in Sri Sempurna, this is the first time she gave a student the highest marks, and she startting to show Henry's exercise book to the classmate, However my terrible son talked to the teacher It is not so good, he can even do better, the teacher was angry and she cancelled the word "Sangat Baik" from the book, I think the teacher is so disappointed to my son, because he didn't said thank you, but he was trying to boast, How to teach Henry to zip his mouth, and please think carefully before he want to say something......

No comments: