Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Vacuum Robot




My husband has been searching internet the " i - robot " for few months, which can help us vacuum the floor and also can mop the floor. It is about RM2xxx to RM3xxx, but we're still not so confidence to make purchase through the internet.


Last month, when we're shopping at Leisure Mall, we saw this machine, but it was just only has the vacuum function, and it was cheaper only RM 8xx , we bought it, and we tried to use a month already, we really felt it was quite satisfied. The robot can clean the floor for one hour, after that it would go to recharge battery itself about 4 hours.

After using this robot I felt that I could save more time to do what I like . I think I will still looking for the robot which can help me mop the floor, hahaha......

No comments: